Bus terminals and parking zones on peripherals
Reducing the number of cars in the center should also help to improve the interconnection between public city transport and regional or long-distance transport. Among the measures considered in the The Sustainable Mobility Plan (PUMP) are:
– Transit terminals between public transport and regional / long-distance traffic will be built on the territory of Pilsen.
– There will be a reduction in the concurent routes between public city transport and public regional transport.
– In public transport, both subscriptions and individual fares will be fully integrated.
– New parkings (P + R, P + G) will be built at the new terminals (and not only there), which will allow the car to be parked and to use the public transport
– At the same time, the paid parking areas of the city center will be expanded